Kanye West’s Most Lavish Gifts for Kim Kardashian Will Blow You Away – E! Online


Sometimes, the gift of love comes at a cost.

On Friday, Feb. 19, Kim Kardashian made the decision to file for divorce from Kanye West after six years of marriage.

“She tried to give it a chance,” a source shared with E! News. “She wanted to do this last year. She gave it plenty of time, but it’s just time to move on. There were no affairs. No one did anything bad. They grew apart.”

Although the couple faced their fair share of headlines in recent months regarding the status of their marriage, Kim and Kanye also experienced plenty of happy memories in their love story.

In fact, fans won’t soon forget some of the lavish gifts the Grammy winner gifted the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star throughout their highly publicized relationship.

A 15-carat engagement ring designed by Lorraine Schwartz? Check! A $1 million donation to various prison reform organizations? Absolutely. And don’t get us started on Kanye’s Valentine’s Day surprise with the one and only Kenny G.



Source link

Kylie Jenner faces backlash for lavish party that appears to flout coronavirus rules: ‘Doesn’t give a damn’


Kylie Jenner appeared to flout some coronavirus safety protocols put in place by Los Angeles County with a birthday party this week for 3-year-old daughter Stormi.

The 23-year-old makeup mogul took to Instagram on Monday night to show off images from the party for the birthday girl, who she shares with rapper Travis Scott.

In years past, Jenner has thrown lavish birthday parties for Stormi dubbed “Stormiworld,” but she announced Monday via her Instagram Story that “for obvious reasons,” the event had been cancelled, according to BuzzFeed.

However, she said she’d be inviting Stormi’s cousins and other family members over for a celebration instead.

In her posts, Jenner shared videos from the gathering, which allegedly broke protocols put in place by the county to curb the ongoing spread of coronavirus.

She faced backlash online for the gathering as well.

RELATED: Shock over Kylie’s ‘changed face’

“Its [sic.] corona virus’s one year anniversary soon and kylie jenner still doesnt know what this virus can do and how it can actually harm people,” read one tweet.

“Dear Kylie Jenner , [I know] you cancelled Stormi World but u still held a big a** party for Stormi. Even it was a party for her its still a party in a pandemic and i didnt see any masks,” said another. “Even if youre a millionare you can still catch the virus and give it to other people.”

A third added: “I ask why do ppl feel the need to follow @KylieJenner after she keeps breaking Covid protocols! She doesn’t give a damn abt you! Why care about her or her siblings?!! Drop them all !!”

“Is Kylie actually doing a stormiworld for her child’s 3rd birthday?” yet another added. “Someone is dying from covid every 10 min in LA.”

According to an L.A. County Health Officer Order enacted Jan. 29, citizens of the county are required to keep gatherings to no more than three households’ worth of people.

Jenner is part of a large family, with four sisters and a brother, who have a combined total of nine children. Other possible attendees included the star’s parents, Kris and Caitlyn Jenner.

Additionally, Caitlyn’s close friend Sophia Hutchins shared a photo from the party on her Instagram Story, indicating that people outside of the family may have attended as well. Scott, 28, was also seen at the party, as were members of his family, per BuzzFeed.

Furthermore, “private gatherings of persons from three different ‘households’ or less are limited to a maximum of 15 people,” the county order states. A group composed of just Jenner’s parents, siblings, nieces and nephews exceeds that number.

RELATED: Kylie stuns in revealing bikini snaps

The order also requires residents to host “all private gatherings” outdoors, while Jenner’s was clearly indoors. Social distancing guidelines — including maintaining six feet between attendees, wearing cloth face coverings — also appeared to have been violated based on photos obtained by the outlet.

Singing at private gatherings is also “strongly discouraged” by the county, as it increases the risk of COVID-19 transmission via droplets, and Jenner and her guests were seen singing “Happy Birthday” in unison without masks on.

The Kardashian-Jenner family has come under fire several times for hosting large gatherings, as Kylie’s sisters Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner both hosted lavish and crowded birthday parties, which drew massive criticism online.

On Tuesday, Los Angeles County reported that a total of 1,124,558 cases of COVID-19 have been reported in the county. Just over 17,000 deaths due to the virus have been reported.

This article originally appeared on Fox News and was reproduced with permission



Source link

Is $3,800 Enough for PM’s ‘Lavish’ Lifestyle? Netizens Question Narendra Modi’s Personal Expenses



India

Get short URL

A new Right to Information reply from Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s office has revealed that the Indian taxpayer hasn’t paid anything for maintaining the leader’s lifestyle since he first assumed office in 2014. Moreover, the PM hasn’t drawn any of his monthly pay checks of $3,824 since 2014, as per records.

Several social media users have raised doubts over the personal expenses of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, after a new Right to Information (RTI) reply revealed that the Indian taxpayer hasn’t been bearing the expense for the last six years.

​“The information sought regarding expenditure on PM’s personal hairdresser, hairstylist, make-up team and grooming team is personal in nature and is exempt from disclosure under Section 8 (1) (j) of the Right to Information Act. It may, however, be noted that expenditure on personal hairdresser, hair stylist, make-up team and grooming team for PM is not borne on Government Account, says the RTI reply”, according to information shared by the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) in its reply.

Another RTI reply from the PMO claimed that no government funds have been spent on maintaining the dietary habits of the prime minister.

​The RTI reply was shared by journalist Saurav Das on his Twitter account on Wednesday.

When questioned by social media users that the PM could be bearing the expenses for his lifestyle from his monthly pay check of $3,824 (280,000 INR), Das cited records from India’s lower house of parliament that claim he hasn’t drawn a single salary since 2014.

​Various allegations against the popular Indian PM have been thrown around by social media users after the RTI replies were made public, with some wondering how Modi has been getting by financially for all these years.

In a legal affidavit filed with India’s Election Commission (EC) before the 2019 federal election, PM Modi stated that he owned movable and immovable assets to the tune of $341,000. The affidavit revealed that the PM owned fixed bank deposits worth $173,000 in India’s public banker the State Bank of India (SBI).

Details of the election affidavit, as reported by India Today in April 2019, revealed that PM Modi had $530 (38,750 INR) as cash in hand and $56 (4,143 INR) in retrievable bank deposits (different from fixed deposits).

The affidavit stated that PM’s primary source of income was his salary and the interest he earned on his savings. It has further been reported that PM Modi’s movable and immovable assets had risen by 52 percent between 2014 and 2019.

Modi was state chief of Gujarat since 2001 before he assumed office as prime minister in 2014.

While the prime minister has often claimed that he espouses a humble lifestyle, opposition leaders, mainly those from the Congress Party, have time and again picked on several of his photographs to mount political attacks against him.

A picture tweeted from the PM’s personal account last year showed him donning Mayback sunglasses, which some claimed cost $1,912.

Pawan Khera, a Congress spokesperson, has alleged that the PM gets a “diamond facial” regularly. Delhi state chief Arvind Kejriwal also claimed in 2016 that the PM “never repeats his clothes”.



Thank you for stopping to visit My Local Pages. We Hope you enjoyed checking this article about current Russian and Political news published as “Is $3,800 Enough for PM’s ‘Lavish’ Lifestyle? Netizens Question Narendra Modi’s Personal Expenses”. This news release is shared by My Local Pages Australia as part of our news aggregator services.

#PMs #Lavish #Lifestyle #Netizens #Question #Narendra #Modis #Personal #Expenses



Source link

CCC hears corrupt bureaucrat Paul Whyte used Hamilton Fly Camp funds to buy lavish home


Former senior bureaucrat Paul Whyte allegedly used Housing Department funds to buy a $2.9 million home as part of “one of the largest cases of public sector fraud in Australia’s history”, WA’s Corruption and Crime Commission has been told.

The CCC is exploring the possibility millions of dollars of were misappropriated by Paul Whyte for personal gain in 2012 and 2013.

Counsel assisting the commission Nadia Pantano told a public hearing the funds should have been used for temporary accommodation for workers in the state’s Pilbara, known as Hamilton Fly Camp.

“The commission has information to indicate that funds intended for the construction of the fly camp were misappropriated by Mr Whyte,” Ms Pantano said.

“Instead of funding going to support the housing shortage in the state’s north west, it paid for a $2.9 million dollar house … a house occupied until recently by Mr Whyte.”

Ms Pantano told the commission payments made their way from the department to a contractor to an intermediary, before ultimately paying for Whyte’s home.

Paul Whyte’s house was allegedly purchased with $2.9 million of public funds.(ABC News: Rick Harvey)

She said the Housing Department had agreed to buy 100 worker accommodation units in a 440-dwelling development near South Hedland, to be administered by BHP.

The project was allocated $41 million via the Royalties for Regions housing for workers program in June 2012.

Hamilton Fly Camp, a temporary accommodation project for workers, was to be the first to be set up.

Whyte admitted $20 million fraud

The commission is holding public hearings into Whyte’s activities with the Department of Housing in 2012-2013.

Whyte, a former Department of Communities executive, pleaded guilty in June to 530 corruption charges related to separate matters.

A man in a blue shirt talks into a microphone.
Whyte was behind “one of the largest cases of public sector fraud in Australia’s history”, the hearing was told.(ABC News: Hugh Sando)

The massive fraud, totalling more than $20 million, involved false invoicing from shelf companies over several years.

Ms Pantano said Whyte came to the attention of the CCC two years ago, via a referral from the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre, AUSTRAC.

“The referral was seemingly innocuous,” she said.

Wife in the dark on finances

Whyte’s partner Christine Seiver told the hearing she had little knowledge of his financial dealings, which he did not discuss with her.

“I wasn’t given a lot of information,” she said.

She was not working at the time, while Whyte had his government job and was also involved in horse breeding, she said.

An artist's impression of proposed housing on a residential street.
Hamilton Fly Camp was meant to house workers in Port Hedland, but part of the funding was allegedly used to purchase Whyte’s home.(Supplied: Town of Port Hedland)

Ms Seiver said it was not on her “radar” to buy a house at the time the $2.9 million home was purchased.

“[I] don’t recall specifics,” she said.

Initially the plan was to sell their existing home before buying the new one, but that changed, with Whyte telling his partner they would rent out the first one instead, and he would get a personal loan.

Ms Pantano asked her why the first property was not put on the market.

“You’ll have to ask Paul that,” she responded.

A tight head and shoulders shot of a woman with blonde hair and dark sunglasses shielding her face while walking on the street.
Christine Seiver says she “wasn’t given a lot of information” about Mr Whyte’s financial dealings.(ABC News: Nicolas Perpitch)

“The whole episode is extremely confusing.”

The Department of Housing became part of the multi-agency Department of Communities in 2017.

The hearing is continuing.



Source link

Lavish Paradise Waters house rivals six-star hotel luxury


An opulent home dripping in six star luxury and designed by architect to royalty Bayden Goddard has hit the market with a $6.5m price tag.

MORE: Record Byron Bay sale eclipses Hemsworth house


Rinehart’s reno plans for palatial Brisbane mansion


Nudist retreat hits the market

111 Commodore Drive, Paradise Waters, is located among some of the best homes the coast has to offer.


The upstairs self-contained master retreat.


Serenity in the most luxurious of surroundings.


The stunning property at 111 Commodore Drive, Paradise Waters, is being marketed by agents Michael Kollosche and Ryan Ward of Kollosche – Broadbeach as “luxurious and unrivalled six-star opulence”.

What makes a home worthy of six stars for luxury?

This one drips with “lavish finishes” including imported Carrara marble, extravagant chandeliers, bronzed, bevelled glass doors, and modern must-haves like a lift to access all three levels of the home.



The luxury hotel bar feel of the kitchen.


Everything seems to have been ramped up a notch in this beautiful home, with entertainers and cooks alike likely to drool over the “gourmet one-of-a-kind kitchen and scullery”.

Mr Kollosche likened the feel of the kitchen to “a decadent hotel bar”, with smoky bronze mirror splashback and custom walnut veneer finishes. It has four wine fridges, an ice-maker, a walk-in pantry, Gaggenau appliances and an integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer.

Looking towards the water from the stunning kitchen.


More from news

Construction crisis: why the industry needs more female tradies
Weather warning for pool owners

The smoky bronze mirror splashback (left) reminiscent of a more elegant age.


There’s marble everywhere from the powder rooms to the ensuites in the four oversized bedrooms to the alfresco area lining the pool and jetty area by the water.

The formal lounge has a 3.6m high ceiling while another living room by the water is even higher at 4.1.m.

There are three levels to the home.


The front of the property.


There’s even a private retreat on the top floor which is made up entirely as a master suite complete with terrace, kitchenette and sitting room.

There’s an elevator to all three floors, a wine cellar, two laundries, parking for four cars and full security in the solid concrete home.

The home is located just 2km from beaches and close to elite schools St Hilda’s and TSS.

FOLLOW SOPHIE FOSTER ON FACEBOOK



Source link